The property comprises a former garden nursery which has been abandoned for many years, occupying a broadly
rectangular shaped site of 3.24 hectares (8 acres). It contains a run-down two bedroom detached bungalow and a semi-derelict detached house both of which date
from the 1800's.
The land has a natural and gradual cross-fall from north to south, with southerly boundary adjoining a small
Outline Planning Permission was granted on the 12th October 2015 for demolition of the existing bungalow and
house and construction of new 3 and 4 bedroom units. Consent has previously been obtained for dwellings with
footprints of 174 sq m /1872 sq ft (bungalow) and 308 sq m/3315 sq ft (house).
These consents relate to only part of the site (approximately 12%), with the remainder having potential for use as
Location is in Green Belt but adjacent to a modern housing estate immediately to the north-east and only 1.75
miles north-west of the town centre. It is conveniently placed for access to local shops, schools and bus routes.
The property is accessed via Leigh Lane from Owlerbarrow Road, which itself leads directly off Walshaw Road
within ¼ mile.
Elton High School lies on the opposite side of Leigh Lane to the north, whilst to the east is Elton Cricket Club.
There are fishing lodges to the south on the opposite side of Elton Brook.
Mains water and electricity are connected to the existing buildings. Drainage is to a private septic tank.
Gas is not connected.
Title is held freehold under title numbers GM617581 and MAN18098.
Price upon application.
All prices/rents quoted are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT at the prevailing rate.
The property can be viewed at any time from Leigh Lane but should access onto the site be required this must be
by appointment with Bolton Marshall. By appointment with this office on 01706 638341 or contact Joe Ainscough 07535 516113 firstname.lastname@example.org